28 October 2010

Beautiful Girls

I don't have any sisters so I remember talking up the impending arrival of my second daughter with Coco telling her how lucky she was going to be to have a sister.  They already seem to be the best of friends, with Milla plonking herself down to Coco at every chance she can and Coco showering Milla with kisses, cuddles and rumbles.  The joys of girls hey.

Well my baby girl had her first birthday this week and she had a lovely day.  Being one, there was the expected moments where it was all to much but generally she was in great spirits, bless her.  Here's a few of my favourite photos of the day.




I've also found an older layout that I've done for Scrap N Craft with T using the Crate Paper Brooke Collection.  It's based on a sketch by Tanyah Payne and I love how it all came together and the jornalling for my big girl who is growing up way to fast!  Click on over to the Creative Girls blog for more info on this sketch and layout.

 
Got a big couple of weeks coming up so will have to check back in with you later with some lovely stuff to show you.  Till then, see you later x

No comments:

Post a Comment