31 October 2010

Back in the swing of things!

Wow, have things been busy!  Things are happening so fast around here it's hard to keep up.  Visitors from Brisbane were here for the weekend, wood fired pizza's didn't work as planned, packing is taking longer than expected, preparations to rejoin the ranks of the employed over self-employed are progressing, plus the normal school runs, swimming lessons, dance classes and getting groomed and ready for a trip south is all taking their tool.  I'm so tired, I really should be in bed already!!!

I'm busy packing at the moment to go down and visit my family and go away with my two best scrapping buddies.  I've got some projects I want to finish and some new challenges that I want to attempt - hopefully I'll have enough time for it all!  Plus there is the pedicure and manicure that I'm taking my mum too for a very long overdue and long awaited birthday present - she's so worth and and I just might treat myself too!!  I just hope I don't leave anything behind in my rush to get out the door in a few days - namely the girls, but I don't think I could leave them...they're too vocal!!

Can't wait to share what I've been up to with you, but you'll have to wait a bit longer for that.  For now though, here's a new layout that I finished for the Creative Girls Blog over at Scrap N Craft with T.  I'm in love with this one and think I'm back in the drivers seat again.  Mojo is swinging and who am I to deny or fight it!!  Hope you like it as much as I do!


See you in a couple of weeks!!!
x

1 comment:

  1. Love your page Annie...the little coloured cartoon cut out is too cute...must borrow that idea from you :)

    ReplyDelete