13 September 2010

Whoops...still getting the hang of it all!

You know when you think you've done something and it's all set to go and then nothing happens when it's supposed to?  Well it happened.  This post was meant to show up yesterday but it stayed in the world of cyberspace not to be seen by you.....Oh well, it's here now.

Things have been crazy in our house of late with LOTS going on.  Hopefully things will start to slow down soon as I'm fast approaching exhaustion.  Anyway, to make things brief, here is my latest LO for Scrap n Craft with T.  It was a tough one that had me stumped as the new Meadow Lark papers by My Minds Eye are not what I would normally pick for myself.  So with a little bit of head scratching and lots of procrastinating, here's what I came up with.
 I decided to paint the papers with a coloured wash to add some colour.  I also like the quite simple layout, I think it works best for this photo but what I'd love to do next is mix it up with lots of doodling.  For a step-by-step on how to do this layout, head on over to the Creative Girls Blog ....

Ok, now time for a nanna nap....later
A x

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog Annie, huge congrats on the DT position at ScrapnCraft with T!! Tanyah is lucky to have you :)
    Love your LO, too cute!

    ReplyDelete