05 September 2010

Did someone say "Father's Day"?

Yes, that's right "Father's Day", it's today!  I hope where-ever you are you have a lovely day planned.  My dad is a little way away so I'll be calling him to wish him a lovely day.  Then I'm sure it will be a picnic lunch with the girls and their day.  I just hope the weather says nice or it will be a picnic on the patio out the back!


Have been a bit quiet of late.  Massively busy at home - but here is a little Father's Day card that I made for the Scrap n Craft with T .  I made it in next to no time at all and what I love about it is that is uses up some of my seemingly endless supply of scraps.  Plus by changing the frame it's in, I can do something similar for Christmas cards, Valentine's cards and Birthday cards.  A little imagination and it can be adapted for any situation!



For a step-by-step of how to make this card, click on over to Tanyah's Scrap n Craft with T's Blog and get busy in time for Father's day.  


I'm off to enjoy the day.  Hope you do the same and if not, happy scrapping.
A x


2 comments:

  1. i LOVE this card Annie. Thanks for the inspiration to use up scraps and to make a card (two things I'm not so good at) ~xo~

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a nice card, like all the texture

    ReplyDelete