23 August 2010

What.....me!!!

You would never have guessed it....I don't quite believe it myself, but I'm so excited!!  Tanyah Payne from Scrap n Craft with T, has asked me to be a member of her Design Team.  I recently played along with Tanyah's Embellish it Competition and from that she's asked me.  I'm humbled as there were so many other very talented and inspiring artists out there and I still consider myself to be learning! I won't let you down Tanyah. 


I'm now madly learning lots of new things (namely blog stuff - some of it's confusing you know!!) and busy creating lots of new projects for her blog.  My posting day will be Sundays.  Previously there haven't been any posts on a Sunday so if you're scrapping on a Sunday and get stuck for inspiration, I hope you check out the Creative Girls Blog for my latest creations!  Here is a sneaky little peak of what I have planned for this week.  




Till next time
A x

1 comment: